Comprehensive Service Plans
24 hours a day 365 days of the year.
Emergency ServiceNights, Weekends, & Holidays Included
Service Plans Include the following:
- The annual tune-up of your heating system: The annual tune-up includes the replacement of the oil burner nozzle, fuel filter, and replacement/cleaning of pump strainer. The boiler/furnace and vent connector will be cleaned by brush and vacuum. During the annual tune-up your system wil be checked for proper draft, the operation of all safety devices, and overall system function as well as effeicency.
- The replacement/repair of the following defective parts @ NO CHARGE 24/7/365(no labor cost & no parts costs).
- Covers: Hot Water Boiler (Hydronic), Steam Boilers, Warm Air Furnaces, & Hydro-Air Systems.
- DUE TO OUR COMMITMENT FOR HEATING, HOT WATER, AND FUEL EMERGENCIES 365 DAYS A YEAR OUR SUMMER MONTHS ARE THE ONLY DOWN TIME WE GET. WE DO NOT OFFER 24/7 COOLING SERVICE. WE ARE AVAILABLE MONDAY-FRIDAY 8am-6pm FOR COOLING SERVICES. ONLY CUSTOMERS WITH SERIOUS HEALTH CONCERNS WILL BE OFFERED EMERGENCY COOLING SERVICES.
- Boiler Aquastat
- Firomatic @ Oil Pump
- Aqustat Well
- Fusible Wire/Control Fuses
- Primary Burner Control
- Blast Tube
- “Blower” Motor
- "Blower” Pulley
- Capiliary Tube
- Oil Burner Fan
- Oil Fired Water Heater Aquastat
- Aquastat Probe
- Oil Burner Coupling
- Circulator Bearing Assembly
- "Firomatic" Valve Handles
- Oil Solenoid Valves
- Oil Burner Motor
- Service Switch
- Cad. Cell Eye
- Steam PressureTrol
- Cad. Cell Bracket
- Pump Strainer
- Cad. Cell leads
- Stack Relay
- *Circulator Motor
- Triple Acting Aquastat
- Single Zone Switching Relay
- Ignition Transformer/Ignitor
- Fuel Filter, Strainer, & Burner Nozzle
- Fuel Pump Gasket
- Circulator Coupling
- System Drive Belts
- Transformer Buss Bars
- Emergency Switch
- Electrodes and Buss Bars
- Zone Valve Power Head
- Flame Retention Head
- Fan & Limit Control
- Draw Assembly
- Fuel Pump
- Ignition Porcelains
- Blower Bushing/Bearing
- Zone Circulator
- Burner Coupling & Adaptors
- Direct Drive Motor
If you have any questions as to what these parts are, or do, please ask our Licensed Technicians for an explanation.
Obsolete or univalable replcement parts will be billed for "retro-fit" at prevailing rates when system changes are made.
All service calls are performed at the discretion of Personal Energy Co. employees to local codes and industry standards. WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
A/C and comfort cooling service calls are not covered under this plan, nor are the parts of the heating system used for cooling in cooling mode. (Air-handler components, furnace fan motor, furnace controls and circuit boards)
Indoor comfort cooling is not considered an emergency unless there are major health concerns such as breathing problems or other serious health concerns and complications. After hour calls will be billed at 1.5 times hourly rate, holidays are 2 times hourly rate. 2 hour minimum.
All equipment deemed unsafe, inoperable, or antiquated will not be available for service plan coverage.
- Price: $269.95 plus tax
- Plan A Plus Price : $289.95: All of the above and our Oil Fired Water Heater plan
- Multiple Unit Plan for 2 Units: $419.95 ($125 per unit after 2nd unit)
Service Without a Service Plan
Service is charged at $125 per hour plus parts.
Replacement of parts that fail is not covered, nor does the plan cover the labor costs of repairing your heating system. All parts and labor will be charged to you at their current rates.
Tune-up consists of brush and vacuum of boiler\furnace & vent pipe, change of nozzle, filter and pump strainer, necessary adjustments to heating equipment, efficiency test, and electronic control and safety check.
Price: $145 per hour plus tax & parts
Oil Fired Water Heater Plan
Annual tune-up of water heater burner is covered. Plan also provides labor which is limited to the replacement of oil burner parts and/or controls of the system, at no charge.
- Repair or replacement of water tank is not covered by this plan
- Does not cover any parts coming in contact with water.
- All services not covered will be billable at current rates
- All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice
Price: $149.95 plus tax
Please note all plans exclude:
- System parts coming into contact with water causing natural corrosion or electrical shorting.
- The plumbing of steam, hydronic, potable & hydro-air heating systems.
- Chimney, chimney liner, & vent connections.
- Potable water systems and components (including hot water heater tank).
- A/C system parts & components as well as intagrated furnace parts used in the A/C system. Hot air furnaces with integrated air conditioning will be billed for A/C service calls during A/C operation.
- Humidifier parts are not covered.
- Air Filters: Due to the varying sizes & types of air filters we do not carry them on our service truck. We can order, deliver, & install all types and sizes of filters. A minimum of 6 must be ordered. If you would like your filter changed at time of the annual tune-up please tell our technician and supply him with a new filter.
All manufacturer circuit boards and multi zone switching relays or zone panels (excluding circuitry used in controls and devices such as primary control, aquastats, solid state ignitors, ect.).
All manufacturer specific parts such as Buderus logomatic control. Lennox, Carrier, Thermopride, ect. integrated control systems.
- Hydro Air & A/C Air handlers controls and parts (except blower motor in heating mode).
- Complete Blower assemblies that cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
- Zone Dampers (Damper Motors will be charged parts only).
- Fuel oil supply lines above and especially buried, out of sight or in walls. (All bare copper or other metals that haveburied lines need to be replaced!)
- Direct or power vent controls & compnents.
- Oil tank fill piping, vent piping, and vent alarm.
- Steam boiler automatic feeder & low water cut-off.
*One per year on multi zone systems.
** Plan A and Oil Fired Water Heater Coverage